lunes, diciembre 12, 2005

SQUIRRELY CHRONICLES



Squirrel is running from three big fat lads
“Squirrel! Squirrel! You´re running so fast…“
“That´s cause I´m escaping from three big fat lads
oh! they will be waking my squirrely wrath!“

Squirrel ran steady and then she passed by
a fish and a turtle, and also Count Gards
Squirrel kept running, unknown she would find
alongside the corner, a tall arab man

“Squirrely sister, why running so hard?“
“Cause I am being chased by three big fat lads“
“Hide here in my turban, you shall find it wide
those lads, I shall fight them, in name of Allah!“

Squirrel kept running, left the arab behind
she found in a river a fishy blond carp
“I am being chased by three big fat lads
so tell me, you blondie, were can I hide?“

The carp was stupid, and it didn´t mind
so Squirrel decided, it was time to die
She climbed a tree to the tallest branch
and died the way only squirrels can die